January 31, 2012

Transfer deadline day!

The excitement of the transfer window thus far

To be honest I have not really followed the transfer window this year. There are a million conflicting reports and it's all based on speculation. I was going to write a post about it but when I sat down to actually start writing I realized that I had nothing concrete to write about.The real time to actually pay attention is when the window closes and everyone gets to see who went where and who stayed with their club, otherwise you are reading 99% crap.

In the midst of all this gray the guys at FitbaThatba delivered another hilarious Youtube video for everyone to enjoy! These are the same guys that brought us the beloved Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain song.



Check out some more of their stuff here. They are absolutely hilarious.



No comments:

Post a Comment